Response has been strong for our 8th Annual Community Matters Golf Tournament!
We now have 116 players ready to tee up for the event on May 17 at Raintree Country Club.
None of it would have been possible without our generous sponsors, who have eagerly stepped up to support Community Matters’ work with Charlotte Rescue Mission and the Community Matters Café.
This year’s tournament sponsors are:
- Lunch: G4S
- Breakfast: BluSky Restoration Contractors
- Gold: AIG, AmWINS Brokerage of the Carolinas, AmWINS Access, Arrowpoint Capital, CNA, Travelers
- Silver: Aon, Great American, McGriff, Palmer & Cay, RT Specialty
- Hole-in-One Contest: Zurich
- Beverage Carts: Liberty Mutual, Lincoln Financial Group
- Holes: CorVel, Hull & Company, McLarens, Peachtree Special Risks, PMA Companies, Relation Insurance Services (2)
A special thank-you also goes out to the NODA Brewing Company for providing local craft beer that will complement the traditional beers in the beverage carts; to Coca-Cola Consolidated for providing sodas and water; and to Chick-fil-A for helping to provide breakfast refreshments.
For further information about the tournament, or to see if there are any last-minute opportunities to play, visit our event website at: https://www.planmygolfevent.com/35782-/